Today’s prompt is a bucket list JusJoJan Jan 5 2016 Bucket List.
It figures this would be assigned since I make it a point to NOT make New Year’s Resolutions, at least not in the traditional “announce it on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day” sense.
Right now any bucket list is preempted by the fact that I’m job hunting but since this one is specific to 2016 I’ll play along nicely…
- New job
- Whip my blog into shape and write regularly
- Get all of my social media sites in order and synched with one another in a way that makes sense – e.g. the art website, the blog, etc.
- Finish de-cluttering in the basement
- Organize art studio area
- Review family files and go over life insurance policies
- Have a fabulous flower garden this summer
- Set up Etsy shop for art
- Use one of our pieces of exercise equipment for 15 min/day
- Do more menu planning and prepping meals ahead of time
- Resist going into my cocoon when I get overwhelmed
I suppose I should add “do writing assignments on the day they’re assigned” but what fun would that be?