What’s been going on? Slogging through the Fall back to school, Fall Baseball, Fall Soccer routines. It was irritating that school here started the week before the Labor Day holiday and what a week it was – my recruiting contract ended so I’m out of a job this past month, my Uncle Ed passed away somewhat suddenly two days later, and to boot, I’m off my ADD meds these past two weeks so that has me a bit out of sorts.
And by out of sorts I mean really having to push myself to get the basics done while feeling the weight of things I should be doing like following up on some part-time job leads and actually doing the part-time work I’ve already secured.
It’s a a strange time astrologically as well and I’m told that this feeling of wanting to retreat inside of myself right now is to be expected considering the current planetary lineup. I hope that doesn’t seem to far out of left field – I have done a couple of posts here about the oracle card of the day and so forth as I’ve really been delving deeply into the spiritual realm here of late.
That being said, the Angel Tarot* card for today is: Wow – 6 cards jumped out of the deck as I was shuffling and it’s all 7’s and 8’s with some #13 “Release” card thrown in for good measure.
So the cardS are:
- 7 of Fire – Defend your beliefs and decisions. Stand your ground! Choose your battles wisely.
- 8 of Fire – Events moving at a fast pace. Delays are over. Many things happening at once.
- 8 of Earth – Skilled work is rewarded. Learning all there is to know about a topic. Going back to school.
- #13 Release – Archangel Azrael – The end of a phase or situation. Spiritual transformation. Time to move on.
- 7 of Earth – Seeds well planted. A temporary pause in action. Unnecessary worry.
- 7 of Water – A complex decision. The need to do research. Stop procrastinating!
And there you have it. I don’t know about you but this spread resonates with me. If you’d like to know more about the meanings of any of today’s cards please send me a message and I’ll go into more detail with you.
For now, here’s to being centered and with a focus on the here and now.
Peace, Love and Namaste
*from the Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine Angel Tarot Cards Deck, available on Amazon.com http://goo.gl/3Zb9kd