I’d written yesterday that one of our desserts last night was Pavlova. My dear friends/hosts have been to New Zealand recently and apparently this is the “national dessert” there but Annette has made this yummy treat many times in the past as well…..There’s a back story about a ballerina in a fluffy white dress or gown…and it’s named after her…and it is a big fluffy white dessert – You start out with one big crusty meringue and then there’s a yummy filling and some lemon curd and some kiwi and blueberries…..but she had me at crunchy meringue!!
It was soooo goood and the best part about being a grown up is that we got to polish it off for breakfast this morning!
- Pavlova with Blueberry Jam (abeautifulmess.com)
- Red Berry Pavlova (bakingpapers.wordpress.com)
- A great big ‘Pavlova’ cake (blossomandbunting.wordpress.com)
- Citrus Water. (fromthecsweet.com)
- A Hello, An Introduction, and a Pavlova (mandysmeringues.wordpress.com)
- Pavlova (Recipe) (afoodiesrambling.wordpress.com)
- Summer berry pavlova (trendyrecipe.wordpress.com)