New hard drive (brain) has been transplanted in – it’s now on life support, i.e. downloading drivers of all kinds from the very slow tonight internet. I’m still a bit puzzled by the fact that I drag that poor thing just about everywhere I go, sometimes without a case yet I drop on the carpeted floor of my bedroom and the hard drive is toast….I will now be handling “her” (Franken-Acer) with kid gloves. Thank goodness there’s a rocket scientist in residence who can handle these things without breaking a sweat!
- New Rocket Science review (rocketsciencenews.wordpress.com)
- Picture of the Day: The Father of Rocket Science (twistedsifter.com)
- Orbital test-fires engines on Antares rocket (science.nbcnews.com)
- We Are Not Amused (fromthecsweet.com)
- O M G Elvis is Dead!! (fromthecsweet.com)
- Guard your gear: Hard drives (bestbuymobile.com)
- Well It’s Been a Helluva Day (fromthecsweet.com)
- Born Again Rocket Scientist. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
Note: this last related article is about the company where the RRS (Resident Rocket Scientist) is employed…..how’s that for cross-posting, data-mining, and whatever the hell else it took for that article to pop up in relation to my silly blog post!