Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
- I’ve been a blonde my whole life (all 51 years) and just went brunette a couple of months ago. It’s not really that big a deal but strangely it really is a big deal.
- My kids, ages 11 and nearly 9, are black belts in Tae Kwon Do. One is a second degree and the other will test for her second degree next month. They amazing me sometimes when I watch them practice b/c they’re wicked good!
- At the pinnacle of my burn out from my HR consulting job + teaching a graduate college course I had a moment of clarity while walking across the Key Bridge from Georgetown back to Rosslyn and I knew I had to quit my job.
- I won $400 last Saturday night in a 50/50 drawing. The following evening as we were entering a restaurant to have dinner my friend said “I hope they accept debit cards as payment.” My reply, as an elderly couple was exiting the front door, “No worries, I have all this cash from all the pole dancing I did last night.” ::waving the wad of cash at her::
- None of my friends knew I had artistic inclinations until I began painting again last year.
- In terms of my career, I’d “re-invented” myself several time before anyone had really heard about re-inventing yourself or what it means.
This is my response to Daily Prompt: Far From Normal.
- Not too far from normal (spunkywayfarer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Normal Means? Are we Far From Normal? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Far From Normal – Living My Dream (alenaslife.wordpress.com)
- Six Unique Things: Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (youngemtblog.wordpress.com)
- How I Think Others Perceive Me (recisdempayos.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)