by michelle w. on February 13, 2013
Tell us about something you know you should do . . . but don’t.
I don’t manage my money well. I make it; I spend it; I save a little sometimes; I run up the balance on my credit card; maybe I get a bonus once in a while and pay off the card then back up it goes; my inner ADDiva thinks she has to be in the proper frame of mind to get online and pay bills, deal with what needs to be paid, what should be paid, rob Peter to pay Paul (not often). I set up auto payments then I stopped working and didn’t want the bank trying to pay bills when I hadn’t given the bank enough money, etc. They’re happy to do it (overdraft protection) but you have to pay up for that…and I know this very well.
It’s probably the dumbest thing that I do – and me a person who hates stupidity in all it’s forms – the avoidance of dealing with my financials for as long as I can put it off – there’s always tomorrow to start off again on the right foot, right? How about when I finally get paid from my first and second invoices and have some money to manage?
One thing’s for sure though since WordAds holds on to my blog earnings until I reach $100 there’s no danger of me mis-handling that money any time soon…….I’m creeping toward the $100 it takes for them to cut a check a few dollars a month, LOL.
- What My Mother Taught Me About Money (community.ally.com)
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda (adityaviyer.com)
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda (liquidmatthew.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Shoulda Woulda Coulda (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Shoulda Woulda Coulda (bigbowlofthoughtsoup.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Something I know I should do yet will not (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda (kansamuse.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Shoulda Woulda Coulda (smileyface80.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Shoulda Woulda Coulda (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: All about the C-Sweet (fromthecsweet.com)