Describe your relationship with your phone. Is it your lifeline, a buzzing nuisance, or something in between?
Short story, I was leaving for a trip to Georgia – planned on renting a car when I got there and driving to my Dad’s and all over the place. Pulling out of my driveway I leaned over, can’t recall why and my (supposedly) leakproof to-go glass was pouring sweet tea all over my blackberry. Yeah, that wasn’t so good for the blackberry. Got to Georgia – phone was fried….I had no email, no phone, no contact phone numbers, no GPS…I think I’ve made my case!
- Daily Prompt: Put the phone down! (wordsandotherthings.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe~~:) (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe (yourfriendmel.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burnt (by my ADD) (fromthecsweet.com)