What a nice surprise to log in this morning and find this beautiful award bestowed on me. Thank you to determined34.wordpress.com for nominating me.
Writing about my experiences and getting feedback from others is thoroughly enjoyable for me. I love to touch or entertain others with my stories and rants. I started my blog, From the C-Sweet to express myself. I really didn’t have one particular purpose or driver….just to express myself. I knew that I wanted to connect and receive feedback from others and to connect with like-minded people.
I get such a kick out of seeing that people from all over the world have viewed my blog. I have to watch that I don’t become overly fixated on watching my stats at this point but it was a big thrill to finally get to 100 views in a single day and 100+ followers. I truly appreciate everyone who follows From the C-Sweet and would love even more comments from you all!
This award also asks you to write 7 things about yourself
- I am a first-born
- I live in northern Virginia in a Washington, DC suburb
- I’ve only been outside of North America 1 time – to go to St. John BVI 🙁
- I love grapefruit
- Our family includes 3 boxers
- Last February I decided I couldn’t take my job anymore and I quit.
- My children are the biggest blessings and most important priority in my life.
The award also asks you nominate 5 – 10 blogs that you enjoy
Thank you once again for all of your support!