If you could have any superpower what would it be and what would you do with it first?
For me, right now the superpower that would be most useful is the ability to tele-port from anywhere to anywhere in a matter of minutes. As soon as this superpower is turned on I’d immediately schedule visits with family members I don’t see regularly and then start on a list of friends who’ve moved to various parts of the country (or the world) and pay them an in-person visit as well.
I’m fortunate to have wonderful people in my life who I don’t talk to frequently much less see, for example elderly folk who don’t travel any longer, and I don’t want to miss out on ever connecting with them in person again. On the friend front –there are several dear old friends of the kind that when we do connect it’s as if no time has passed at all. That’s one of the best feelings in life and we just don’t make it happen often enough.
If I had the power to tele-port myself via satellite the way information is teleported I’d get started on that now rather than waiting until I’m on the “other side” and only able to visit them in spirit!
- Want superpower? (mustardseedbudget.wordpress.com)
- Does Having Superpowers Makes you a Better Person? (revoseek.com)
- Using Superpowers In Virtual Reality Games Makes Players More Likely To Be Helpful In Real-Life (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Virtual Superpowers Translate To Real Life Desire To Help (Slashdot) (science.slashdot.org)
- Startup TripThirsty wants to be the Pinterest for Travel. Monetized Groupon way. (nextbigwhat.com)
- Why do we travel? (twotickets2paradise.wordpress.com)
- Beam Me Up, Scotty: Scientists Theorize Star Trek-Like Teleportation (tomshardware.com)
- Maths breakthrough ups efficiency of teleportation (wired.co.uk)
- Why You Believe in the Soul, Even Though You Think You Don’t (davidyerle.com)