DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL BLUE SCREEN IN 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 –
Just kidding but you’re in this far so be a sport and go back and answer the question if you haven’t done it, will ya?
I’m interested in how many of my sweet readers know what this life hacker term means because I didn’t and as you know I”m a woman of the world…::smirk::
Turns out I’ve been reading a ton of life hacking information here on Word Press (you wanna know where, don’t ya?), Pinterest (now I’ve got your Pinterest, LOL), and elsewhere. the answer is the one about tricks, shortcuts and other means of doing things that make life a whole lot easier….a few very simple ones that have made my life a whole lot easier:
- using a staple remover to open and hold a key ring open so you can add or remove keys without wrecking your manicure/shredding your nails
- using a drinking straw to hull strawberries – even better than the little tool designed for this purpose that I got from The Pampered Chef
- rinsing out a large empty bottle from sun tan lotion, there’s a trick to cutting it to widen the opening to full size I forget what exactly it is but you can find it on Pinterest, anyway you put your keys, money, id, etc. inside vs. leaving them loose in your beach bag….theft prevention!!
Thanks for playing – if you’re into Pinterest, again there is a myriad of these handy dandy lists on there – really good stuff! I’ve also added links to various articles on this very topic, some with the Live Hack 411 just for you……Check it out!!
- Hack Your Life in One Day: A Beginner’s Guide to Enhanced Productivity (lifehacker.com)
- 99 Life Hacks to make your life easier! ” Pepperbox Couture (write-on-target.com)
- Life Hacking for Newbies, Explained in Video Form (lifehacker.com)