IF my home was on fire, assuming all people and pets are safe and I can physically carry out five things I would grab:
- Small File Box from under my desk
- Purse (blackberry is usually in there
- “Important Documents” box which is the box my bible originally came in and contains birth certs, etc.
- My Art Journal & Markers (this counts as one thing I don’ t care what anyone says, LOL)
- My Laptop
The first four were no-brainers. For #5 I suppose I would grab my laptop but if I thought of something better on my way out the door I might substitute. Oh shite, know what – there is something that irreplaceable – my grandparents’ wedding portrait! #5 has to be the wedding portrait! Oh, one more thing I have to tell you – Burning Down the House is my favorite Talking Heads song……It became my favorite when I discovered how therapeutic it was to crank it all the way up in the car on the ride home from work after a particularly challenging day….i.e. an “I Want to Strangle My Boss” Day!
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (yourfriendmel.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com)
- Burning Down the House (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- watch: david byrne & st. vincent live (dimestoresaints.wordpress.com)
- Sharon Osbourne Gives New Meaning To The Song: “Burning Down The House!!” (justspititoutalreadyenterinform.com)
- 30 Years Since 1983 Released Some Of The Greatest Songs, Ever! (reluctantbaltimoron.wordpress.com)