I’m still in list mode. I like lists a lot. Most lists are quite interesting. Here’s a list of ten random things that annoy the bejibbers out of me. Disclaimer: This is not a list of the most egregious offenses mankind is capable of committing; just some stuff that pops into my head when I think about how much I hate people….
1. People, especially big, tall ones, attending the same event who walk in front of me and just stand there. This has happened at my kid’s soccer game when I was sitting in a chair. I got to stare at someone’s ass for a moment before I asked them if they would mind NOT standing directly in front of me/practically in my lap.
2. Busy people who are far too important and in too much of a hurry to get someplace important that they can’t wait until you get off the elevator or pace themselves in slow traffic so you can change lanes.
3. Gross people who throw trash or worst of all, lit cigarettes, out of the car window, or anywhere, but especially out of the car window.
4. People who take other calls, all other calls, any old calls, when we’re in the middle of a conversation – on the phone or in person – doesn’t matter.
5. People who insist on doing things the same old way just because it’s the only way they’ve ever done them.
6. People with dogs who don’t understand dogs and the need to train them.
7. People who are extreme and take themselves too seriously.
8. People who insult my intelligence, oh, and there’s a lot of that going on.
9. People who stereotype, generalize, and/or are racist, especially the ones who swear they’re open-minded and “with it”.
10. People who dis religion. No explanation necessary….just don’t do it!
- Free Shit (theburningplatform.com)
- The lady of the manor is very annoyed (digbysblog.blogspot.com)
- Truecaller -Filter Out Annoying Callers (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- People of Wal-mart – We’re All Doomed (theburningplatform.com)